It’s an honor to be nominated for “The Versatile Blogger Award”!
Thank you Enjoying the Family Life for nominating me. This award made my day. I’m inspired to continue on my quest; writing about relationships.
As per the rules of a nominee, I will:
1. Add the Versatile Award photo on a blog post
2. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
3. Share 7 things about myself.
4. Pass the award along to 15 favorite bloggers.
5. Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
Seven facts I would like to share about me:
– I’m confident in myself, but question aspects of the world
– I don’t drink coffee, but love a cold pop
– I don’t smoke…anymore
– I like to eat, but the choices I make aren’t always the best (donuts, pizza). Come on 2012…better choices on a regular basis.
– At times, I speak before thinking; making me a work in progress. I remind myself to ”Seek first to understand, then be understood.” ~ Stephen Covey
– I’m a loyal and hard worker
– I love being a writer, and I’m proud to call myself the author of Loving with Purpose
– I must ask the questions, “why” and “what if” when it comes to making life choices.
And the bloggers I chose for this award are: (in no particular order)
I like reading their blogs and life stories for doses of inspiration and entertainment. Let the blogging continue!